"Walk Through Memory Lane- Celebrations"
I am again come with something very special guest hosting event that called 'Walk Through Memory Lane', announced by Gayathri from Gayathri's Cook Spot and hosted by Preeti from Preeti’s Kitchen Life. This event is very special because it’s reminds you all special and yumm cuisines which made by our grandparents and parents for us…
Here is golden chance for you to create again your childhood in your kitchen. As per very special occasion Diwali will come and November month is full of festivals… so here is chance to create all savory and sweet recipes, have enjoyed in our childhood with lovely brothers and sisters as well as family during festival time. It always fun to enjoy those days with friends and families again.
Rules and Regulations:
- The event runs through the month of 1st Nov- 30th Nov 2012.
- The post must to be linked with WTML Event hosted by Preeti’s Kitchen Life and announced by Gayathri'sCook Spot.
- Only two recipes from the archives can be sent to the event, otherwise you can add fresh entries only during month of November.
- Usage of logo is optional but will be helpful to spread the word.
- Only vegetarian recipes are allowed. ( Eggs are not allowed)
- Use linky tools to enter your recipes. Or you can send through email id.
- You have to like Preeti’s Kitchen Life’s Facebook Page and Follow Preeti’s Kitchen Life.
- I will post the round up within one week after the event gets over.
- In case you have a problem using linky tool or for the Non-bloggers, you can send the details to email@example.com in the following format using subject line of “WTML Event- Celebrations”.
Recipe Pic of size 300-350K
The giveaway is only for Indian residents as the book gets shipped only in India. However, those who can provide an address in India are also eligible for giveaway.
Gayathri will select an entry through random selection and giveaway the book for the selected entry. I request all my readers to help me in making this event a huge success. The book she chose is the Chocolate Cook Book by Tarla Dalal.
Note: Giveaway is not sponsored and it is her own contribution to the event. On the First of December, Gayathri will select a lucky winner and send a mail. After receiving her mail, you can give an address to which she has to ship the book.
Looking forward for the lots of delicious entries in this event, Join me in my Blog. Get ready for the Festival ride.