1. Your Name
I’m very happy to announce my 5th event on Preeti’s Kitchen Life. The event is related to Let’s Party “Fest Celebration –Diwali” announced by Surabhi from My Cookbook and hosted by Preeti’s Kitchen Life for the Oct-Nov Month. We all know in both months of Oct- Nov brings many festivals like Navrathri, Dusshera, Karva Chauth, Diwali, Bhai Dhoj, Children Day and so more. This is the main reason to choose this theme for the hosting.
This event will start from 15th Oct to 14th Nov., 2012. It can be any cuisine and course of meal but should be vegetarian. As a part of the event, first time there will be a cook book as a giveaway sponsored by Preeti’s Kitchen Life. The giveaway is only available for the followers of Preeti's Kitchen Life.
Rules for the event:-
An enchanting collection of easy-to-cook vegetarian sweets and desserts that are sure shot winners. A must for everybody who has the proverbial sweet tooth. Or should we say teeth? By Chef Sanjeev Kapoor.
Rules for the event:-
- The event runs through the month of 15th Oct- 14th Nov 2012.
- Only vegetarian recipes are allowed. (Eggs are also allowed).
- Use linky tools to enter your recipes.
- The post must to be linked with Let's Party- Fest Celebration Event hosted by Preeti’s Kitchen Life and announced by Surabhi's My Cookbook.
- You have to like Preeti’s Kitchen Life’s Facebook Page and Follow Preeti’s Kitchen Life.
- Only two recipes from the archives can be sent to the event, otherwise you can add fresh entries only during month of Oct and Nov.
- Once done to link entries in event, leave the comment in the below format.
- GFC Name:
- Facebook Name:
- Usage of logo is optional but it's recommended that you use it as it helps spread the word. I will post the round up and announce winner within one week after the event gets over.
- In case you have a problem using linky tool or for the Non-bloggers, you can send the details to email@example.com in the following format using subject line of 'Let’s Party- Fest Celebration- Diwali'
2. Blog's Name
3. Recipe name
4. Recipe URL
5. Recipe Pic of size 300-350K
- The giveaway book is open only for the followers of Preeti's Blog.
- The giveaway is only for Indian residents as the book gets shipped only in India. However, those who can provide an address in India are also eligible for giveaway.
- As per the Surabhi’s rules, there are three awards will also give, Top Contributor Award, Best recipe Award and Participation Award.
Looking forward for the lots of delicious entries in this event, Join me in my Blog. Get ready for the Festival ride.