This post is especially for my lovely co-blogger who shares wonderful awards with me….
First I want to say a Big thanks to Ms. Ashwini from The Zing of My Life who shares this wonderful award with me.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcoming.
The rules for receiving the Liebster award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. Remember, no tag backs!
Some things about me are here:
- I’m too foodie about panipuri, rajma chawal, Ice-cream and Chocolate… actually list is too long but I can’t post full list here.
- I love my mom and dad so much.
- I’m too much talkative… and very much extrovert gal by nature.
- I have one more blog Live your Imagination where I upload my art and craft work.
- I love to make new friends always, its help me in increasing social relationships.
- I love shopping, watching Horror and suspense movies in my free time.
- These days, I have great passion to collect kitchen equipment’s and different patterns of crockery.
- Green and purple is my favourite color and I like Rajasthani culture so much spl puppets, pulkari, odhani, lakh’s bangal so many things.
- Last thing I never set any kind of questions for anyone here.
- I love you for motivating and encouraging me a lot through your comments and joining me on my blog and face-book page.
I have only one question for the bloggers i.e
Who inspire you for creating such a wonderful food blog and what you think about Preeti’s KitchenLife? Any suggestions for me?
Here is the list of Bloggers who Nominated for this award further:
- Swetha's Vegetarian Cuisine
- Hema's Adugemane
- U.K rasoi
- You Too Can Cook
- Sahasra Recipes
- Culinary Vibes
- Spicy Kitchen
- Ribbon’s To Pasta’s
- My Home Mantra
Now once again a big thanks to Ms. Ashwini for lovely Award and best wishes from My side for future.