Today I post under snacks course. It’s tempting as well as crispier toast cum sandwich, easy to cook and everyone like it. In an appeal, its looks like a pizza.
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#12
In this, i was used two type of cheese; one is our Indian traditional cheese (paneer) and second is processed cheese, which mixes with capsicum and salt, pepper well.
Spread over bread and cook on the tawa. This is a perfect meal for breakfast or evening snacks. Enjoy
- 4 bread slices
- 1 tbsp. Red tomatoes chopped in thin strips
- Amul butter
- 2 tbsp. green capsicum (fine chopped)
- 1/2 cup crumbles cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Amul processed cheese
- 1tbsp. onion chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh green coriander
- 1 chopped green chilies
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper powder
- Mix well all ingredients of stuffing in a bowl.
- Spread this mixture over the bread slices.
- Place tomatoes strips over the filling.
- Heat the non-stick tawa and grease the butter.
- Place the bread on the non-stick tawa and cook till golden brown and crispy. Sprinkle chat masala over the bread.
- Serve hot with sauce and drink.
- You can use brown bread also instead of white bread.
- You can cook in oven or grill pan also instead of non-stick tawa.