Yesterday I was post recipe under main course, now the time for some starters and snacks. So this recipe is good option for tea time snacks.Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#12
Today I post “Cheese Potato Pop” under starter segment. It’s a combination of potato and paneer mixture roll, dust with crumbs of cornflakes and biscuits and then deep fry in oil.
I was made this snack for my family party on spl. Occasion Republic Day and everyone like it so much. Its crunchy and spicy taste hits your taste buds surely
- 200 gm. Crumbled Cottage cheese (paneer)
- 2 large potatoes boiled and grated
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green chilies chopped
- 1 tsp. raisins
- 1 tbsp. green coriander chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp. red chillies powder
- ½ tsp. roasted cumin powder
- ½ tsp. coriander powder
- ¼ tsp. garam masala
- 2 tbsp. plain flour (maida)
- ¼ tsp. black pepper powder
- Oil for deep frying
- Mixture of cornflakes and biscuit powder
(In mixer add cornflakes and biscuit and crushed them)
- In a bowl, add boil, peel and grated potatoes, crumble paneer, onion, green coriander, green chilies, chopped raisins, salt, garam masala, coriander powder, red chilies powder and roasted cumin powder.
- Mix well like a dough and make cylindrical shaped.
- Add plain flour, salt, black pepper in other bowl and add water for thick batter.
- Dip in the flour batter and roll in crushed cornflakes and biscuit mixture.
- Keep this kabab in the freeze for half an hour to set.
- Heat the oil in deep pan and deep fry this till golden brown color and remove from the oil on tissue paper for removing extra oil.
- Serve this cheese and potatoes pop with green chutney and tea.
Submit this recipe to